Sunday, April 18, 2010

More weird things I do

Remember when I was Mary Poppins? I took pictures!





It was an exhausting day but really fun. We got kids up to dance and sing into the microphone throughout the movie -- kind of like The Rocky Horror Picture Show for kiddies. Afterwards, kids swarmed us for pictures like we were at Disney, and I'm pretty sure the four-year-olds thought we walked out of the screen. They stared at me in that awed way kids do when they're not sure you're real.

I'm never sure I'm real, so we have that in common.

2 comments:

Valia Lind said...

HI! Im a fellow writer trying to promote my first book and I stumbled upon your blog! I love your Mary Poppins pics btw. :)
If you get a chance please take a look at my blog: wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com
Thanks!

TwiG said...

OMG. Your clothes are gorgeous!
I imagine the kids when they looked for you. So cute. <3